Wednesday, June 25, 2008
So, Adalee should be walking here real soon. I let go the other day and she stood there for about 5 seconds. She walks from one side of the couch or bench or wherever she's at, to the other. I think she'll start running though as soon as she starts! She has a lot of energy! She has been hurting lately with her first tooth coming in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jackie! love the blog! It is so good to see pictures of you guys. Adalee is getting so big. Congrats on being prego. I'm so excited for you guys.
Woo hoo! Keep the posts coming Jackie! I can't believe you had to live without your hubby for a week. I would go crazy. At least you have Adalee to keep you busy! I peeked at Melanies blog. I can't believe she has three kids. It feels like so much sooner that we were in the Morris center having breakfast with her and her new hubby. Craziness. Who else from the good old days has a blog I can peek at? Keep up the great work! Luv ya!
Hey Jackie! I found your blog through David Pendgergrass' blog. How's things going? Looks like your little family grew fast! Your daughter is so cute! Congrats!!
Post a Comment