Well, I may not be the best at this, but I at least want to get pictures put on here once in a while for everyone to see our family, esp, Adalee and how much she is growing. She is crawling everywhere and pulls herself up on everything to stand. Walking will shortly follow.
We are expecting another baby the 8th of December. We are excited for our family to keep growing and are grateful for the blessing it is to have a family!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yea! I am so excited that you have a blog up and running. I am so horrible at keeping in touch with anyone, so blogs have been great for me to stay caught up in everyone's lives!
Yay! I am so glad you have a blog. Woo hoo! I love the pictures! Your hair is so long and gorgeous! I saw your friend from Von Curtis - Becky...who married my brothers roommate...Brandon. Crazy huh? Anyway you family is so cute! Heres our blog. rbandmb.blogspot.com
hallelujah! Now just update it at least once a week. I am so excited to keep more updated with cute little adalee. She is such a doll. Hope you guys are good!
Wahoo, you have a blog! Now maybe we can actually keep tabs on each other. Loved all the cute pictures. Adalee is adorable and you look great! I sent you an invite to my blog (it's private). So now you know to look for it.
Yipee! I have been waiting patiently for you to get a blog. I have been wondering what you've been up to. Most of all, I want to see Adalee, she is so cute and I love the picture of her singing her little heart out;). Congrats on your next little one, how exciting. You look great! Keep in touch.
Jackie--So glad you FINALLY got a blog up and running! We love blogging and love to see what others are doing. Adalee is adorable. Congrats on baby #2. We sure miss you and am so glad that you have a blog now!
Hi jackie! This is Amie(cousin of sorts) Cherisse passed along the word that you had a blog. I've often wondered how you were doing. I looove loove your pictures of you perfect little family. did you know we live in missouri? I'm going to look Georgia up on a map to see how long it would take for me to drive to your house. Thomasville sounds like the my kind of place..Watch out, I might be on your doorstep tomorrow! is that your house with all the Indian pictures? Hmm I like it.
Amie
Jackie!! You and your fam are so dang cute. What a sweet baby you have too. Congrats on #2.
Post a Comment