Thursday, August 7, 2008
A long time...
Well, we have been on vacation for the past few weeks so that will be my excuse for not having put up new things on here...We went to Panama City Beach in Florida off the gulf with Nolan's family and then also out west to Utah and Idaho. We had a lot of fun seeing so much family. I was teased quite a bit about having a southern accent or something, haha I don't know about that! It's always hard to say good-bye especially when I know we won't get to see them this Christmas. (I will be having our second girl at that time.) Adalee is doing great. She has two teeth on the bottom that are about half way through that she loves to show me by chomping on my finger. Her hair is growing, but at a slower speed and very blonde. She is standing on her own now and will take a step or two but then she gets so excited and falls. Nolan is doing well and I have loved having him just home and working this summer. He'll start again at Valdosta State University on the 18th. We are doing great here in Georgia and want everyone to know how much we love you and are grateful for family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment