Sunday, November 9, 2008







6 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

Jackie, you look too cute! And did you make Adalee's costume? I love it!

Maryblog said...

Nice belly. You look so cute. I love it! Adalee looks great too! Hey our blog is rbandmb.blogspot.com FYI

cookfamily said...

I love both of your costumes!!! What a great idea. You look so cute and happy. Miss you.

Toby and Tammy said...

Jackie,
Glad to see you've posted! We sure miss you and we're sad you won't be home for Christmas. But, we're exctied for baby girl #2 to come! Hope all is well.
Love ya lots.

Amie Orton said...

oh man so cute jackie. love the pumpking belly. It's so great to see how awesome your doing down there! Such a strong lady being so far away from your family and not complaining! I could learn a lesson or two from ya.
Amie

Unknown said...

JACKIE! Oh my gosh, I found your blog through Tammy's and I was so excited. You're family is so cute!

I love your Halloween costume! So creative. How is life in Georgia?

- Kim (Weathers) Muir