

This was a big project that ended up being a whole lot more work than I had planned. I made it together with my mom (when she came for the baby) for Nolan's parents' bed. Next time I think I'll just buy something:)


Nolan had to get this piano for Adalee when he saw it at the consignment store. She plays it along with her dad.

Little Lizard!
4 comments:
cute baby Jackie! congratulations!
Jacks!! Ok, I have totally been looking at your blog for while, but I just hadn't commented yet (you'll notice I link to it on my blog)....But did your sister Sara tell you I am in her ward in SLC? Crazyness!!!
Anyhoo, congrats on the babies! You look fantastic!
Cute pictures!! I love the quilt, it looks great. Well done!! Miss you!
Hi Jackie! I love the lizard picture =) And what a great blanket! (Don't you find lots of satisfaction in taking a picture of the final thing? =P )
I love the picture of you holding your two babies. Tell Nolan I think he is one very lucky husband.
Post a Comment