Thursday, September 11, 2008






4 comments:

Jenny Balli said...

Hey Jackie!! How are you? This is Jenny Daniels just in case you didn't know! I found your blog on Katie's blog and wanted to check it out! You look great and you have such a cute family! I have a blog as well but I will need your e-mail address, mine is jballi08@gmail.com. I would love to hear from you!

Toby and Tammy said...

Jacks,
You sure look good! Can't wait to see photos of your belly--how about you post some!
I'm up in Spokane visiting the fam and I got to see Jenny and Amy and the kids. They are so cute! Hope all is well.

Eric and Jenny said...

Jackie and Nolan - how are you guys? I just looked at your blog and wanted to say hi. I hope that all is well and that life is treating you good. We love and miss you.

Eric

Kayla said...

Jaxs!! how are I found your blog from janel! what are you up to! adalee is adorable! I am glad I can see whats going on with you guys better now! Love ya!

Kayla